FYI . . . click on any photo to open an enlargement in a new window.
Copyright © 2011 BeNotForgot.com. All rights reserved.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bricolage :: Vintage Blouse



The above image is the photo I took for today . . . it shows a section of a vintage blouse purchased years ago in a little shop in Biddeford, Maine . . . boring . . . but look what happened when I created a multiple exposure collage in Picasa using the above photo . . . plus > THIS < texture from playingwithbrushes . . . did a little editing in IrfanView as well as in Picasa . . . and voilĂ ! . . . another background suitable for a vintage family history collage . . .


1 comment:

  1. FYI . . . I loaded a 1600x1280 copy of this bricolage image on my facebook page . . . let me know if you would like an even larger version and I'll send one to you . . .

    ReplyDelete