FYI . . . click on any photo to open an enlargement in a new window.
Copyright © 2011 BeNotForgot.com. All rights reserved.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bricolage :: Fairy Rose



OK . . . I cheated on this one . . . again . . . the subject was a plate of dried roses . . . and this is cropped from one of several photos I was not happy with . . . then I applied the rock effect in IrfanView . . . and then applied the sharpen effect in Picasa . . . the plan is to use this in one of my heritage collages for displaying my family history . . .

2 comments:

  1. FYI . . . just in case you want to use this image for some project . . . I loaded a 1600x1240 version on my facebook page . . . and all you have to do is ask if you would like an even larger version . . . please do let me know if you use this in a project . . . I would luv to see what you come up with . . .

    ReplyDelete