FYI . . . click on any photo to open an enlargement in a new window.
Copyright © 2011 BeNotForgot.com. All rights reserved.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Then and Now Tripod Adapter



This is my latest contraption for holding photos for the Then and Now type projects . . . these clips are mayhaps a Christmas item? . . . for clipping on tree branches? . . . and displaying Christmas cards? . . . in this photo I have it clipped onto the threads of the screw that attaches the quick release plate (from the tripod) to the bottom of my camera . . .

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to say . . . those little circles are actually like a split ring . . . and each of the three circles will hold a photo . . . or whatever . . . I would definitely NOT use my original photo for this . . . only a copy . . .

    ReplyDelete