FYI . . . click on any photo to open an enlargement in a new window.
Copyright © 2011 BeNotForgot.com. All rights reserved.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rainbows and Butterflies



Happy Birthday, Gini . . .
I wish you . . .
rainbows and butterflies
wallflowers and starry skies
and dreams that aren’t afraid to come true
sunsets and autumn leaves
snowfall and make believe . . .

adapted from lyrics by
Billy Swan

P.S. I know it's a day early . . .
but the photo-op happened a day early . . .
and the lyrics just seemed to fit!


2 comments:

  1. FYI . . . I do not have a clue how I got that shot . . . I'm heading back outside to try to figure out what was in the background that created that rainbow . . . probably something I cannot re-create because it was perfect timing with whatever the sun was doing at just that moment . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of those surprise photos . . . I went back outside and looked . . . and I still don't know how that rainbow happened . . . and then when I Googled butterflies and rainbows, up popped those lyrics . . . perfect birthday gift! . . . hope you enjoy your day . . . {hugs} . . .

    ReplyDelete