FYI . . . click on any photo to open an enlargement in a new window.
Copyright © 2011 BeNotForgot.com. All rights reserved.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Bricolage :: Little Yellow Flower



Above is my boring photo for today . . . so I used Picasa to create a double exposure collage using another one of the fantastic textures from playingwithbrushes . . . and that gave me the following image . . .


And then I took the collage made from today's boring photo . . . and used the collage I created from yesterday's boring photo . . . and using the grid feature in Picasa, I came up with the following display of today's boring photo . . .


I know I'm straying more than a little bit off-topic for the typical photo-a-day project . . . but even I'm getting bored with my photos . . . so I'm just trying to get myself inspired again . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment