FYI . . . click on any photo to open an enlargement in a new window.
Copyright © 2011 BeNotForgot.com. All rights reserved.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Habitual Chirper



Not sure this is the same cardinal as yesterday . . . but he's in the same place . . . in the same tree . . . started chattering about 5:30 p.m. . . . this time I had camera in hand (with memory card installed) when I went to the door . . . he stayed around long enough for quite a few photos . . . but it was even windier today than yesterday . . . so I captured some interesting looking images . . . this was my favorite . . .

We had storms early this a.m. . . . with hail . . . and lots of lightening . . . I saw a ball of blue . . . connected to a lightening bolt . . . way on the other side of the pasture to the west . . . but after all of that, not even enough rain to wet the concrete driveway . . . we need rain! . . . (I know . . . be careful what you ask for!) . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment