FYI . . . click on any photo to open an enlargement in a new window.
Copyright © 2011 BeNotForgot.com. All rights reserved.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Finding Kinfolk at Findagrave



. . . and NO, I do not mean dead ones! . . . tonight I'm sharing another photo of my computer screen . . . I had another photo in mind, but this one was only happening today . . . so this one won . . . I recently sent a message to the person who created the page shown in the above photo of my computer screen . . . the photo shows the findagrave memorial page for my 1st cousin 4 times removed, James Jefferson Henry . . . the message I sent contained a link to the father of this cousin . . . that father is a brother to my 3rd great-grandpa . . . turns out this findagrave member is the wife of a great-great-grandson of this cousin of mine . . . and he still has family living back in Green County, Kentucky . . . which is where my 2nd great-grandpa, William Paschal Henry, was born in 1836 . . . so just saying thanks to findagrave and my deceased kinfolk for helping me find some living kinfolk . . . P.S . . . notice the date of birth on the memorial marker . . . today is his birthday! . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment